I’ve gathered up my favorite yarn to use for baby items. I love the soft muted colors these yarns come in. They are all soft for little one’s sensitive skin.
1.Vel-Luxe Yarn in Dusty Pink: The squishiest velvet yarn! I love that it’s a less bulky #4 worsted weight yarn compared to the other velvet yarns out there.
2. I Love This Cotton in Rosy: Cotton yarn is perfect for baby’s sensitive skin and this color is perfect! This free baby pattern uses this yarn.
3. Coboo Yarn in Mauve: This yarn is incredibly soft and perfect for sweaters in a light DK weight. It’s a blend of bamboo and cotton plus it’s machine washable!
4. Blanket Yarn in Almond: If you are making a baby blanket this is your go-to. You can also check out The Bear Cub Hat and Just Peachy Baby Cocoon patterns that use this yarn.
5. Must Be Merino in Linen: This yarn is a blend of merino wool, acrylic, and nylon. A new pattern is coming soon with this luxurious yarn.
6. Bernat Beyond in Cream: My favorite super bulky weight yarn for babies. It’s so soft and has great stitch definition. Check out The Chunky Cobblestone Beanie Pattern.
7. Cloudborn Superwash Merino DK Yarn in Stormy Skies: Superwash yarn is great for garments. It doesn’t pill and comes in a lot of colors!
8. I Love This Yarn in Dark Country Blue: This list wouldn’t be complete without a good acrylic yarn. This one is the softest acrylic I’ve found and is great for hats.
9. I Love This Cotton in Light Denim: Another color of this great cotton yarn. I couldn’t leave the boys out!
Did I miss any? Let me know in the comments if you have any other baby yarn favorites!