Crochet Basket Pattern
Take control of the clutter! Whether its toys, yarn, or your favorite books, they will be organized in these sturdy nesting baskets. Bring a little bit of nature inside with the wood handles. You can use sticks or wood dowels from the hardware store.
The crochet basket pattern has 1 extra round that will help your storage basket sides stay upright and sturdy. Links to video tutorials are included for special stitches. In this pattern, I include yarn substitutes, tips for a flat basket, & detailed pictures.
What You Get
- A detailed and tested written crochet pattern
- Full support. Have a question? I’m here to help.
What You Need To Know
- Yarn: T-shirt Yarn (Yarn substitutes are also listed)
- Sizes: Small 9″W x 6.5″H Large 12″ W x 7.5″ H
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Standard US Crochet Terms
- This is a crochet PATTERN, not a finished item.
PDF FILE: A link will be emailed to you with the pattern. If you don’t receive your pattern within 24hours check your spam/junk folder then please email me. I’m happy to help.
All pattern sales are final.
The photographs & patterns are the property of Sweet Everly B. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, or distribute this pattern or content. You may sell your finished product. I love & appreciate when you mention my shop as the pattern designer.