Crochet Pillow Cover
Sometimes a new crochet pillow cover is all it takes to add a lush, luxurious feel to a room. The soft, plush texture of this throw pillow makes snuggling by a cozy fire even better. Staying home never felt so good. The crochet pillow pattern is a beginner/intermediate skill level. You will get links to my video tutorials for special stitches to help you out.
What You Get
- Detailed & tested written crochet pattern
- Crochet chart
- Links to helpful video tutorials for special stitches
- Full support, have a question? I’m here to help.
What You Need
- 18″x18″ pillow insert or polyfill stuffing
- Worsted weight yarn
- Textured yarn
- Super bulky weight yarn
- 5.50mm crochet hooks
- Tapestry needle
What You Need To Know
- Single crochet
- Puff stitch – video tutorial included
- Loop stitch – video tutorial included
- Basic hand sewing to seam together the pillow cover
- Standard US Crochet Terms
PDF FILE: A link to download your pattern will be emailed to you once payment clears. If you check your junk/spam folder and it’s not there, email me. I’m happy to help.
All pattern sales are final.
The photographs & patterns are the property of Sweet Everly B. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, or distribute this pattern or content. You may sell your finished hat. I love and appreciate when you mention my shop as the pattern designer.