Beanie Crochet Pattern
Make your own lightweight crochet beanie for cool evening walks or those winter days when the sun is shining. The watermelon design adds a fun pop of color to this beanie crochet pattern your kids will love.
What You Get
- Detailed and tested written crochet pattern
- Links to helpful videos for special stitches
- Full support. Have a question? I’m here to help.
Please Note: This pattern is for the basic fair isle pom hat. I’ve added an extra PDF that includes modifications to make the Watermelon Hat for no extra cost. Modifications include when to change yarn colors and how to alter the number of “seeds” in the watermelon version.
What You Need To Know
- Yarn: Worsted Weight
- 6 Sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Adult
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Standard US Crochet Terms
PDF FILE: A link to download your pattern will be emailed to you once payment clears. If you check your junk/spam folder and it’s not there, email me. I’m happy to help.
All pattern sales are final.
The photographs & patterns are the property of Sweet Everly B. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, or distribute this pattern or content. You may sell your finished hat. I love and appreciate when you mention my shop as the pattern designer.
There are no reviews yet.