Fair Isle Hats Bundle of 2 Crochet Patterns
You will receive 3 downloadable PDF files.
- Chunky Fair Isle Hat
- Fair Isle Pom Beanie
- Tips For Fair Isle Success
Some crocheters prefer thin yarn some, like me, prefer chunky yarn. Which are you?
You don’t have to compromise. Depending on your mood, or the weather, make both the lightweight and thick hats. You’ll be prepared for anything winter has in mind with these fair isle hats.
The fair isle hat is a classic design that never goes out of style. The technique known as tapestry crochet is used to quickly change yarn colors to create the mini hearts design. Add a pom pom on top for extra playfulness. The bigger the better.
What You Get
- 2 detailed and tested written crochet patterns
- A bonus PDF, Tips For Fair Isle Success, that includes helpful video tutorials for special stitches.
- Full support. Have a question? I’m here to help.
What You Need To Know
- Yarn: Super Bulky Weight/ Worsted Weight
- Sizes: Chunky Fair Isle Hat: 6-12 Month, Toddler, Child, Adult
- Sizes: Fair Isle Pom: 0-3 Month, 3-6 Month, 6-12 Month, Toddler, Child, Adult
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Standard US Crochet Terms
- This is a PATTERN, not a finished item.
PDF FILE: A link to download your pattern will be emailed to you once payment clears. If you check your junk/spam folder and it’s not there, email me. I’m happy to help.
All pattern sales are final.
The photographs & patterns are the property of Sweet Everly B. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, or distribute this pattern or content. You may sell your finished hat. I love and appreciate when you mention my shop as the pattern designer.