The best gift guide for yarn lovers- find unique gifts for crocheters they will love.
Have you been searching for the perfect gift for crocheters? Or maybe you deserve a little retail therapy? Either way, the gift guide below has unique gifts for crocheters and knitters alike. If your only idea is a gift card to the craft store, keep reading. These yarn gadgets won’t disappoint.
Gifts For Crocheters
1. It’s no secret, I love all things organization. I own a basket for everything. I’ve been searching for a quality hook case for quite a while. “It is made to last! Not only because of the strong fabric, but also because of the look. It is sophisticated enough to be proud of with the leather tab but looks casual enough with the dark denim.” –Jesabelle Owner of Jesabelle B
A Unique Gift For Crocheters
2. Add a spark of magic to your next project. The 1 of a kind gift the yarn lover will appreciate. Sojourner Handmade has numerous scissors to match your style.
Everything In One Bag
3. A crochet kit makes a unique gift for crocheters. “The ultra chunky Louisa Wrap puts a modern spin on a timeless classic. Gone are the days of “granny shawls” and frumpy knitwear.”- Alexandra Owner of Two of Wands
The Obvious Gift
4. Curling up with a cup of coffee, a good book, and a cozy wool blanket sounds like a grand way to spend my weekend. Mama Knows Luxury is located in Canada making shipping prices for this merino wool reasonable.
Don’t Forget The Tools
5. I’ve had a hand turned wood crochet hook on my wishlist forever. David uses high-quality wood and each hook comes in a gift box. “I created this hook with the crocheter in mind and gave it a nice rounded ergonomic shape that is very easy to hold and use without fatigue.”-David Owner of WooWeeble. To read more about his process check out his shop.
A Yarn Bag That Matches Your Personality
6. A project bag every yarn lover needs. Lindsey, at Precious Knits, has so many hilarious sayings to match your personality. I never check my gauge when crocheting. Tell me I’m not alone?
I Saved The Best For Last.
7. How much time have you wasted untangling a skein of yarn? A hot mess of yarn can ruin any work in progress. “Think of Skein Coats as a solution for taming any yarn skein, ball or cake. They are lightweight, portable, reusable, they prevent tangles and keep your yarn clean and neat.” –Lindsey Owner of Precious Knits
The Bottom Line
Whichever yarn gadget you choose is sure to be a hit with the yarn lover in your life. You can even pair it with a gift card. Now I need to share these gifts for crocheters with my husband. Maybe he’ll get the hint!